The Hornet's Nest Drain Inlet Filter keeps your jobsite in compliance and offers the peace of mind to know that your drains are covered. Using a one-size-fits-all approach, the Hornet’s Nest includes a catch basin insert with a cut-to-size installation process. With an oversized yet trimmable skirt, you can install on a variety of inlet sizes and simply cut away the excess material. It is lightweight and foldable, making for easy transportation and storage.
- Outer Material → High density polyethylene, polythread (4) lock stitching
- Strapping → Weather resistant 2" polypropylene webbing
- Lightweight - easy to install and maintain
- Filtering pillows available for capturing hydrocarbons
- Overflow portal prevents flooding
- Catch basin pouch captures sediment and debris
Would you like to see the difference between Hornet's Nest and Yellow Jacket product?
SPILL BULLY INNOVATION
- Fully Reusable - Just rinse off and reinstall
- Works with circle, square, and rectangle drain grates
- High visibility straps increase awareness
- UV Rating - 85% with 364º flammability point
- Flexible for easy storage - Store 32/pallet
- Standard sizes - 3’x4’ and 5’x5’
- Customizable and cost effective